[Digital] Marketing Officer
You are communicative and energetic by nature? You are ready to boost the [digital] communication towards customers within a dynamic Marketing team? Then you are the person we are looking for.
We offer you the opportunity to join Mobitec as:
[Digital] Marketing Officer
By joining our dynamic & creative Marketing team, you will coordinate the roll-out of the online and offline marketing strategy defined by the Marketing Manager. You will transform the strategy into operational actions by choosing the appropriate tools and techniques to generate brand awareness, leads, and conversion.
• manage and conduct Mobitec’s social media accounts
• develop our B2B and B2C communication
• elaborate and roll-out the editorial plan
• coordinate the global website updates and continuous improvements
• update Mobitec’s Intranet and Downloadcenter with new content (pictures, corporate news, …)
• manage emailing campaigns
• assist the Marketing Manager in the day-to-day office operations
• give support to the Marketing Team and other departments for surveys, forms creation, internal emailing, …
• bachelor’s degree in marketing and/or communication or 3+ experience in that field
• specific experience in digital marketing (2+)
• you have good language skills in English and French, both oral and written – German and Dutch are an asset
• you are able to manage work and projects in a planned and structured way to meet deadlines
• you have a thorough understanding of branding and marketing, with the ability to vary style and textual content depending on the target
• structured approach and knowledge of digital marketing tools and techniques
• basic experience with the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
• social pilot, WordPress, Google analytics, Facebook Business Manager have no clues for you
• you have strong communication skills both with internal and external partners
• teamwork drives you and you are positive with an open mindset
• you are creative and willing to help us promote Mobitec as a sustainable brand
• you are result-oriented and have analytical skills
• you are eager to learn
• you are self-motivated and able to drive projects autonomously
But most of all, we seek people who share our values and passion for our brand! Together, we create moments of wellbeing thanks to continuity, respect, originality, family, and trust.
• a full-time contract of indefinite duration with a competitive salary package including extra-legal advantages in relation to your skills and experience and a pleasant working environment
• the possibility to work one day per week from home
• join a healthy company with strong human values in a dynamic, creative, and challenging environment.
We hope we have convinced you to give it a try and look forward to receiving your application which you can send to firstname.lastname@example.org until September 11th
If you have questions or need further information, please contact us or visit our website www.mobitec.be